Car Kings Auto Repair and Maintenance Services
Engine Repair, Transmission Service, Suspension Replacement, 4WD Repair and all mechanical service in Bergen County NJ
- Automotive Engine Repair or Replacement
- Diesel Service and Repair
- Clutch Repairs & Replacement
- Steering and Suspension Service
- Power Steering
- Exhaust System
- Transmission Service, Repair or Replacement
- Cooling System Service (Water Pumps, Radiators, etc.)
- Air Intake Cleaning & Filter Changing
- No-Start Diagnostics / Driveability Diagnostics
- Differential & Transfer Case (4WD) Service
- Timing Belt or Chain Replacement
- Brake Service and Repair
- Windshield Service
- Drive Train
- Specialized in European Car Repair
Battery Replacement, Auto Electrical and Wiring Repair, Computer Diagnostics, Airbag and SRS Repair, Heating and Air Conditioning Repair in Bergen County
- Battery Replacement and Service
- Anti-Lock Brake Service & Diagnostics
- Computer Diagnostics (Check Engine Light, Air Bag Light, etc.)
- Electrical and/or Wiring Problems
- Interior / Exterior Lighting Replacement
- Starting & Charging Diagnosis
- Airbag and SRS Systems
- Regular Maintenance
- Tune-Ups, Air Filters, Fuel Filters
- Oil, Lube and Filter Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (30K, 60K, 90K, 105K)
- Fuel Injection Cleaning & Service
- Preventive Maintenance & Fluid Flushes
- Heating & Air Conditioning Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (A-service, B-service, 30K, 60K, 90K, etc.)
- Transmission Fluid Service
- Regular Maintenance based on your Driving Profile
Wheels Alignments and New Tire Sales in Bergen County
- Tire Repairs or Replacement
- Wheel Balancing & Alignments
- Tire Sales
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Rotation and Check Tire Pressure
- Wheel Balancing & Mounting
Certified Inspection and Emission Repair Facility in NJ
- Smog Check & Emissions Testing
Towing and Inspection Services for Used Vehicles
- Pre-purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Used Vehicle Inspection
- Fuel economy inspection
REGISTERED EMISSIONS REPAIR FACILITY IN NEW JERSEY, BERGEN COUNTY
Under New Jersey laws if your vehicle does not clear the emission test, you need to get it fixed as soon as possible. This can be done at either a public or private inspection garage. The emission repair facility will first conduct an emission inspection before identifying the problems and then fix it.
Failure to fix an emission problem can lead to citations and summons from law enforcement. Often times, there is no grace period, though vehicle owners are expected to bring it for a re-test within a month.
PRIVATE EMISSION TESTING FACILITY NEW JERSEY
You can choose to either fix the emission problems yourself or entrust the work to a private emission repair facility in Bergen County. When you retain the services of a professional emissions testing facility you are assured of trained and experienced professionals who can help fix the issues so that your vehicle will pass a retest at the state or private emission testing facility.
ADVANTAGES OF A REGISTERED EMISSIONS REPAIR FACILITY
If your vehicle has failed an emissions test, you can flip the switch to get the problems fixed by yourself or take the vehicle to a registered emissions repair facility. A registered facility will have professional technicians who can identify and fix the problems, making it easier for the vehicle to pass the emissions re-testing.
The technicians are registered with the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission and have cleared special examinations on emission testing for vehicles. This means that our technicians are aware of the expectations of the public and private emission tests as well as the typical problems that make vehicles fail these tests. They will be able to easily identify the causes and fix them, making your vehicle ready to pass the re-test. Trained and experienced technicians can prepare the vehicle so that it is more likely to pass the emissions re-test.
HEALTHY CAR APPROVED
New Jersey facilities place a red sticker for a failed emissions test and vehicle owners typically need to bring the vehicle for a re-test after getting the issues fixed. They failed emissions test report will also identify some of the causes of the failure. This report can be used by the vehicle owner or the private emission repair facility to fix the issues that are afflicting this system in your car, making the vehicle road worthy again.
Once the vehicle clears the emission test, the owner still has to maintain it and ensure that it does not release too many emissions that are above the stipulated threshold. Moreover, the vehicle needs to be brought in for inspection every two years and pass the emissions test.
Bergen County Auto Repair Services / Passaic County Auto Repair Services / Essex County Auto Repair Services
New Jersey Emission Inspection Facility - New Jersey Emission Repair Facility
At Car Kings, Inc in Wallington, NJ, we specialize in the complete maintenance and repair of all foreign and domestic vehicles for your family or business. We are full service repair facilities utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals to ensure your specific vehicle is maintained and repaired to the latest factory specifications. Our ASE certified technicians are fully trained and work hard to get you back on the road quickly. For all of your auto repair needs, depend on Car Kings, Inc in Wallington, NJ to keep you on the road.
- Computer diagnostics - foreign and domestic
- Brake services / new brakes
- Transmission repair
- Oil lubrication
- Alignment service
- Shocks and struts
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
- Exhausts and mufflers
- Belts and hoses and more!
TRUSTED BRANDS & PROGRAMS:
JASPER ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS INSTALLER We proudly recommend JASPER who has been the industry leader since 1942 for our vehicle engine, transmission & differential repairs. Why JASPER?
1. PROVEN, Industry leader since 1942 with engines and transmissions throughout the USA. Pioneering 75 years of leadership in the automotive remanufacturing industry.
2. QUALITY, JASPER remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. TESTED, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble free performance and peace of mind for the automotive customer who depends on it.
4. WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY HERE
5. PRODUCT BROCHURES:
3 YEAR | 100,000 MILE NATIONWIDE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY